The Hungerless Games – the Strategy
The Hungerless Games is one of the solutions generated by Radish Collective Intelligence (Radish CI for short, or just Radish): Specifically, it is a high-level strategy, which seeks to both incorporate solutions (where suitable solutions exist) and develop solutions (where they don’t) which collectively will both kick-start and nurture to maturity:
- Radish CI itself
- The global movement to permanently eradicate world hunger, as a first step toward:
- The holistic solution of all the world’s problems (to the extent they can be solved physically)
Among the platforms and programs which are central to the early phases of implementation of the Hungerless Games strategy are:
- Community Café
- Compassionate Community
- Sato Hemp
- CCC (Certified Compassionate Companies)
The Hungerless Games kicks off a virtuous cycle . . .
The Hungerless Games can be thought of as a starter motor ….. kicking off a virtuous cycle between:
- The exponential growth of radical collective intelligence (destined to become orders of magnitude more intelligent than the most intelligent individuals, teams, systems, and combinations thereof, ever observed)
- The exponential solution of all the world’s problems, starting with a holistic focus on the permanent eradication of world hunger
Here is the gist of the promised virtuous cycle: As we make progress toward solving more and more of the world’s problems, starting with the permanent eradication of world hunger, more and more people will join the growing radical collective intelligence (success breeds popularity). The more folks who join, and the more we develop the technology and infrastructure of radical collective intelligence (via such organizations as ICCI and Radish, among many others), the smarter radical collective intelligence will become (due to both network effects and technology). The smarter we become, as a collective, the better the solutions we will be able to collectively design, test, optimize and implement – to the ongoing benefit of all people, the planet, and the emergent whole world.
As the name The Hungerless Games suggests, we start with a holistic focus on permanently eradicating world hunger. This simply means that as we go about ending world hunger, we will solve the rest of the world’s problems in parallel.